CEP 882 Blog

A place to think, write and learn through out Spring of 2011 in CEP 882. I will post to this as often as I have a drive to sit down and write, it may or may not apply to this course specifically but every day events often find their way into our learning so I will use those throughout the term.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome

Two weeks have flown by and I am feeling like I don't know where to begin. I have had a slow start to finding motivation and diving into this course. I always feel bad when this happens, not for myself, but for the classmates that I feel I am letting down by not keeping up. I know this happens at times throughout the term, usually not in the first few weeks, but I usually get through it. Having a lack of motivation in the beginning is making it harder for me to feel like this course will be a positive experience right now. I know I will get through it, but I always wonder when. I am working each day to find a little more motivation and a little more strength in myself so I can get into not only CEP 882 but my portfolio course as well.
This is my last term with MSU and I will not let myself or anyone else down by waiting too long to get into this course. I am excited for the topics listed in this class and I can't wait to jump in. I hope to write again in a few days with more motivation standing behind me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment